So, one good thing that has come out of that is, I don't believe everything I hear or read, I do my own research and than will come to my own conclusions. Stubborn? Maybe so ;-)
Thanks to Mike OD and his top notch blog, I read this.
I did some more reading and looking around then decided to put ACV to the test.
This is the brand I bought. I think if you buy some for yourself, get one that has "With the Mother" on the label. This gives it a cloudy look and you will see some sediment at the bottom.
For the past two weeks I have been taking 2 teaspoons in hot water in the morning.
This is what I've found.
- Very noticeable energy boost. Let me say that I'm not one that lacks energy, so I found this surprising to say the least.
- Increased mental clarity. I'm known to have quick comments and make my co-workers laugh a good amount. Lately this ability seems to be in overdrive. I'm on fire ;-)
- My complexion has a certain new "glow". I have a tan, but my tan looks different now.
- Improved digestion. Not going to get to graphic here, but I can tell it's different.
- Just a general sense of improved well being. It's difficult to describe.
To some of you more studied out there, is there any real research or science you know about? Dr. Dan do you know of any? SOG your thoughts? Richard have you ever tried it? I look forward to every one's thoughts and feedback.I wanted a little snack before a big lunch yesterday. I was just plain hungry after my workout.
This held me over for about 3 hours
Smoked salon loin, an avocado, evoo, small tomato a slivers of goat cheese and a little spring onion.
"Every man must die, few truly live"