Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Create a great day!

I found a nice blog today. I will put the link on the right shortly. Written by Naomi, it's a great blog on how to eat healthy the paleo way. She get's it! And her recipes are easy to follow and she demonstrates how simple it really is. She is a student, and clearly shows how to do it on a student budget. I really enjoyed reading it. http://mypaleokitchen.blogspot.com/

Breakfast simple and tasty this morning.
Tuna salad, avocado and some nuts, apple and a clementine. Those will be munched on but not finished. I'l save them for a snack later in the day. Nut mixture consist of raw cashews. raw almonds and pine nuts.
Tuna, tomato, cherry tomato, red onion, fresh basil, evoo, splash of lemon juice and fresh ground pepper. My girlfriend who was hungry after her morning workout, so had some lettuce with it also.






No comments: