Monday, August 27, 2007

Wake up early!

It seems natural to wake up early. That being said, I think going to sleep early is also very important. I find that I have a lot of energy during the day when I get up between 5:30 and 6.

Breakfast; 2 hardboiled eggs with half an avocado some vegenaise and a little olive oil, red leaf lettuce. All mixed together. It didn't look very pretty, but it was tasty none the less.

Lunch; romaine lettuce, peas, 2 wings, 4 or 5 ribs, cucumber, some pumpkin seeds, some olive oil. Great salad from the Wild Oats salad bar. Heather, I think you're town needs one ;-)

Snack; a piece of dark chocolate.

Comments; I'm egged out! Had eggs Sat. and Sun. morning. and today. But they are so easy and versatile.

Dinner; I have a small piece of grass fed rib-eye left over from the weekend. I will have that with some veggies and salad. Glass of red wine.

No comments: