Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Plan, plan and plan.


Here's my very cool new toy and birthday present;


I can't tell you enough that if you think ahead in regards to your meals, it just gets so much easier. I know we don't always like doing that, but just think how easy it is to think ahead and plan for when our next favorite t.v. show is on. (Jack Sparrow intonation) Savy???
Last night I sauteed some garlic, bok choy and asparagus and added some chicken pieces. Light easy and tasty. I enjoyed a beer with the meal. (Kalik, in case you're curious)
Breakfast; 2 organic omega 3, scrambled eggs with green and red peppers, scalion, tomato and a little bit of feta. A few apple slices after it.
Lisa, had her "bland" meal of an organic fuji apple, some peanut butter (about 2 teaspoons) and a large celery stalk.
I also prepped up Lisa's dinner, which wil be sauteed baby spinach with garlic and 2 marinated and spice rubbed lamb chops. (the little ones) I also prepped up my dinner which is a fresh piece of wild coho salmon. I marinated it in a little sesame oil, rice vinegar, little splash of tamari (if you use too much it really overpowers the marinade), little bit of garlic and some wasabi (just disolve in some water and add to the marinade).Total prep time for all foods was about 35 minutes.
Lunch; Lisa had salmon salad from yesterday.
I had 2 packages of nattou with scallions, some stone ground mustard and a splash of tamari. Served over an avocado. One organic plum.

No comments: