Next check out BEE Lifestyle. Bee has made some changes over the last months and has been sharing some awesome and well written posts. She's a tough one!
I promised I would share some tips on staying on track when you're eating in restaurants.
So here goes;
1. You know best which ones are easier to make "good choices" at. So try and be the decision maker on where you are going out to eat.
2. Don't arrive famished. This seems so obvious, but yet we all have been there. Try this; before you leave to go to the restaurant drink a large glass of water. And have some more when you get there.
3. Tell your server to NOT bring the bread basket. Do this upon sitting down. the longer you wait, the harder it will be, to utter that simple sentence
4. Choose a grilled protein as your choice and ask for double veggies. Or just get your choice of protein over a salad.
5. Lastly look around. see what everyone else is eating, and pride yourself on the fact that you have decided to live your life a different way. Honor your choices.
Pretty simple I know, but sometimes reading it will help you remember, so I hope it does ;-)
So here was my choice for lunch today. Sorry again for the crappy pic (cell phone), I won't make it a habit. Grilled salmon over a salad. I doused it with lots of evoo.
ENJOY the DAY.