Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm grateful! Very Grateful! My family is healthy, I have a roof over my head and plenty of feel good eating is about to go down.
I'm grateful for all the virtual friends I have met over the last few years. Grateful for all of you that take the time to read my blog. Grateful for all of you whose blogs I follow and how it enriches me on a daily basis. I want to wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving.

Do any of you "brine" the turkey? I have never done it, but hear it brings good results.
I will post some pictures of my turkey. One of my little turkey secrets is to use bacon.
What other dishes are you all making today?

ENJOY the DAY.

1 comment:

Dominick said...

In the past, you were required to make use of investigatory service to recover this type of detail. Currently, you merely need to take place the internet to find all kinds of details fretting an individual's background orange county mugshots. Since of the truth that you can currently locate the information you prefer straight on your computer system, there's no need to companion with an investigatory firm.