Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lunch

Sorry guys, I forgot to take a picture. It wouldn't have been great anyway, as my phone does not take really good ones.
But lunch today was a treat. Had to live in the real world and go out with customers.
You want to know what I had?

A half pound kobe beef burger with BUN. Absolutely delicious.

The bun has approx. 30 grams of carbs, so make sure you eat clean for the rest of the day.
In my opinion a roll like that has zero nutritional value, but once in a blue moon it's like a little treat. For what it's worth, I do feel it. It makes me a little tired and fuzzy. It's interesting because I can eat different kinds of tubers with no ill effects. I've noticed over time that I really cheat less and less.

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Hope you enjoyed it Marc :)

Secretly I really enjoy occasionally feeling that fuzz.. It kinda makes you realise how far you've come! Just think about all those people sitting around you who wouldn't even notice the damage 10 times that amount would do to them.

Marc said...

Naomi,
very much agreed!
Have a great weekend.

Marc