Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Love is all there is"

Nice title for my post today I thought. Even though it pertains to nothing in the post, .......ok then.......back to food!

Breakfast and lunch for two. This is my breakfast and my girlfriends lunch. Some macadamias and almonds go in the lunch box for an afternoon snack.

Stir fry of bok choy, garlic, baby eggplant, cubanelle pepper, tempeh. Ground grass fed beef and left over shrimp for me only. Strawberries, kiwi and blueberries.

Lunch;
Home made chicken soup, added left over grass fed ground beef.
Snacked on a few almonds and macadamias.
I also have a few blueberries and strawberries left, that I will munch at my desk.
Dinner:
Made a nice "red Sauce" in the crockpot before leaving for work. Here's the recipe. 5-6 garlic cloves, two cans of organic crushed tomatoes, one can of tomato paste, 1/2 pound organic grass fed ground beef (browned in some olive oil and garlic before adding to the sauce) garlic powder, onion powder, fresh ground pepper and 1/3 of a cup red wine. A few leaves of fresh basil.
No pasta ofcourse, so served over lots of peas. Try it! 2 glasses of red wine. 2005 Penfolds shiraz in case you're curious.

No comments: