Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crockpot and Links

Last night before going to bed, I got the crockpot going. Garlic cloves, evoo, carrots, remaining 2 pounds of the beef chuck shoulder clod, turkey sausage and a Black Hawk stout.
Woke up to a wonderful smelling house this morning and breakfast was ready.
Blogger won't let me upload pics at the moment, so pic to follow.

New links;
Lately I've been reading Cave Cooking. I wanted to share it with you and have put a link on the right. The writing skills are just superb!!!! Witty and smart. Take a looksie if you have the time.

Want some more unbelievable writing and well researched information?
Take a look at At Darwin's Table. This is a fantastic blog with great food pictures and recipes for us paleo/primal eaters. What I really like about this blog, is some of the different scientific angles and thoughts he brings up. Bottom line GREAT stuff.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

6 comments:

Cave Cooking said...

Awwwww, I'm blushing :) Thanks for the support. I just bought a couple of pounds of marrow bones because of Darwin's Table's fabulous pictures!

Anonymous said...

2 eggsellent sites!

The SoG

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links- I'm excited expand my (already bursting) reader, and for the great crock ideas, I'm having a ball with that thing!

Anonymous said...

wow thanks what a great promotion. Ive added you to my blogroll!!!!

Marc said...

CAVE C,
No need to blush ;-)
It's true. Let me know how he bone marrow comes out. That NYT recipe is a solid one.

SOG,
True that.

BEE,
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it!

Darwin,
Most welcome. Really enjoy your blog, keep up the great work.

Marc

s said...

One of my husbands favs is marrow bones. He has a fav restaurant in NYC where they serve a HUGE marrow bone with a little teeny tiny silver spoon. Its a special and is only available 1 night a week!