Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm back

I have been away for a few days. Had to attend a wedding in Ohio.
I pretty much ate for 4 days straight.....all day....except while sleeping ;-)
Lots of old fashioned home cooking, especially Italian and Romanian.
I fell of the wagon here and there, but did not beat myself up over it.

Breakfast;
Scrambled eggs with salami on top of a small bed of raw spinach.
No meal picture today, so here's a shot I took of the top of the Concert hall (Concert gebouw) in Amsterdam.

3 comments:

s said...

Loved Amsterdam. Was there a few years ago. Stayed in a glorious old hotel right near the red light district!!

I too got back last night from Israel:-)

Marc said...

Hi Sarena,

My guess is you stayed at the "Krasnapolsky".

Hope you had a great trip to Israel.

s said...

That sounds right!
Israel was OK but way hot. being with my kids was awesome and my granddaughter is so special:-)

I didnt have my normal food but was strictly paleo with only like 3 "cheats" of DARK (like 85-99%) chocolate!!