Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself"

A quote from a little book I read. They describe this as the "Law of Authenticity".
Pretty neat right?

Breakfast;

Canned wild salmon, scallions, cucumber, spicy (homemade) pepper relish, shredded baby spinach, two eggs, vegenaise. Mix and enjoy. A few blueberries and 2 large strawberries.


Don't really remember what all this was, but it was left overs thrown together.
Some bokchoy, chicken, ground beef, shrimp. I made all this as a "out for the whole the day type of bag."



A recent sunset:


There is nothing like seeing these guys all around you.
They give of a great vibe and genuinely enjoy being around you and showing off their jumping
skills. This handsome/pretty, guy/girl was talking incessantly as if saying "so what are you doing today? but was not getting the answer he wanted ;-)

3 comments:

Lemur said...

Oh man, you know I'm loving the dolphin pic! The sunset is very pretty, it looks so warm there!

Marc said...

Glad you like it ;-)
Yesterday morning I was out of the house at 5:15 am and it was al ready 77 degrees and humid.
Maybe notfor everyone, but I enjoy the heat. Even in mid summer it never gets hotter then 92-93 here.
Marc

Lemur said...

Wow, I don't know if I could deal with that kind of heat, although I'm sure I could adjust. I love the weather here, it's nice like 10 months out of the year. Always got a nice mountain breeze, our town's official nickname is "Nature's Air Conditioned City". The Chamber of Commerce has to serve free lemonade when the temperature goes above 90, and last year was a record, something like 15 days. People were moaning about the awful heat, I enjoyed it though.