Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Breakfast and Change

I just love bacon and eggs!!!! And a few slivers of drunken goat cheese. Good breakfast enjoyed outside on my front porch in the fresh air. I was up at 4 am. Did a little meditation then went for a work out. Followed by a 15 minute power nap, then breakfast and off to work.


Big changes coming to Feel Good Eating. Thanks to my wonderful friend Steve, Feel Good Eating is going to wordpress and hopefully will soon have the look of a respectable blog.
It's been overdue, thanks for hanging with me this long and I will let you know shortly about the change.

Make it a great day

7 comments:

fitnessteen said...

Great read! Look forward to your other blog entries!:)

Marc said...

Thanks bot ;-)

Fitness Lust said...

Mark,

the recipe looks great, i hardly wait to try it in the weekend. Your pictures with these delicious dishes have a great power. Keep e coming

If you will migrate to word press maybe you could put a a PDF with your tips and tricks :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Movin' on up! :)

Marc said...

Fit lust,
See next post. ;-)
Yup...e-book coming up
Thanks for stopping by.

Jenn,
Thank you ;-)

Marc

Luke said...

Up at 4am... Hope it doesn't take you as long as it took me to get used to wordpress... Or you'll need to started getting up at 3am!

David said...

I just took a new resolution to wake up at 5 am every morning except Sunday. It's been a week now, and I'm so proud of this new habit. It's a wonderful feeling to see the sun rises across the mountains here. I don't think I'll go back to my old sleeping habits. I feel so productive and sometimes I even wake up before the 5 am clock, like 4 am or 4:30. Need to try eggs and bacon at this hour like you !