Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stiff neck

Pulled my neck/back during Mondays workout, while doing chin-ups.
What a drag. Any and all advice appreciated.

Breakfast; some watermelon, a few strawberries, some blue berries, half a small apple, and some almonds.

Lunch; (which I made early this morning) Organic ground grass fed beef, (about 4 ounces) sauteed in olive oil with onion, garlic and cherry tomatoes and a splash of red wine.
served over raw bok choy.

Snack; 2 large glasses of water. and a piece of dutch licorice.

Dinner;
romaine lettuce, avocado, 2 eggwhites, half a florida avocado, one cucumber, cherry tomatoes, scallions. Tempeh again in some olive oil. Olive oil, vegenaise, scallions, garlic for dressing. This was a salad for two.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hope the neck clears up. Advice? Massage, rest.....and sort out any psychological stresses.

Marc said...

Thank you Chris. Going for the massage today. Last night I had a lot of pain, somewhat better this morning. Psychological stress....amazing how you forget mind and body are one when you are in "physical pain". THANK YOU for reminding me.
I have been pushing some things to the background, interesting. I have a tennis tourney this weekend, hopefully I can play in it.
Marc