Monday, July 2, 2007

Good to be back.

Had trouble with my internet connection at home, and took off for a few days. My apologies for the lack of updates. Keep the comments coming, I appreciate them very much.

First, dinner last night. I was hungry and had some people over for dinner.....
Sauteed baby bella mushrooms with onion and a dash of red wine.
Grilled Tilapia with a a nice spice rub some olive oil. Grilled zucchini, grilled bok choy, grilled asparagus and grilled green chard. I cut up all these grilled veggies and mixed them in with the onions and mushrooms. Also a large salad (organic red & green leaf lettuce) cherry tomatoes, cucumber and some home made roasted almonds. Some of grandma's famous dressing to top it off.

Breakfast; I was still full ;-) Ate a little of the left over salad.

Lunch; Large salad, with organic baby spinach, asparagus, organic red & green leaf lettuce, tomato. some roasted garlic balsamic drizzle. One and a half natural chicken sausage. (I get them at Wild Oats, they are very tasty)

Dinner, was some left over salad from lunch. A few almonds and a glass of red wine.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Good to see you back - I was just thinking today that you hadn't posted for a while and then you pop up in my Google Reader feed!

Marc said...

Chris,

I decided NOT to take laptop on my vacation.
Thanks for reading.
Do you find the recipes/meals useful?

Chris said...

I enjoy reading the recipes. I like Art DeVany's philosophy and it is useful to see it put into practice as you do.

My own diet is not as strict - I eat fewer veggies, lots of meat, eggs, salads, fruit, some cream and butter too and the odd junk meal at the weekend to fit in with a socia life.