Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Depressed?

Thought about something this morning;
You know, when you are feeling blue, or life is a little more of a struggle then it should be, Just Do Something. I had someone once explain to me that, physiologically, you can not be depressed or feel down, if you create movement. (Movement within your cells.) This is a simple as doing the dishes, polishing your shoes or cleaning up. Your are "creating progress" as long as you do that, you will not and can not feel down. Oops...here I go again, sorry... back to FOOD!

Breakfast;
Left over salad from last night, couple handfuls of almonds. FYI, I do not buy my almonds organic, as the cost of those is just insane. Most almonds sold here come from California. I have read/heard that almonds will be pasteurized starting in August. That might change my buying choice. Anyone heard about this?

Lunch;
Cllient lunch, went to a Thai restaurant. Had some Tom Kha soup. Spicy coconut soup with mushrooms scallion and chicken. Nothing too bad for eating out.

snack; was craving some chocolate.... had 3 pieces.

Dinner; 2 small lamb chops, large salad with some balsamic vinaigrette. Glass of red wine.

No comments: