Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oh NO!

I think my kids gave me a cold they had. Woke up in the middle of the night with my throat on fire. But I blame myself. My ex wife had it bad, and I somewhat enjoyed her sufferring ;-)
See!! Never a good thing taking joy from some one elses pain.
I rarely catch a cold, Had one a year ago, but have not been sick in 5.

So, breakfast;
Large container of chicken soup, thank good ness I still had some in the fridge.
I added 4 cloves of crushed up garlic when I heated it and a spoonful of some crushed habanero pepper.

Lunch; sald bar at the healthfood store. Some raw baby spinach, a few olives, peas, small piece of mahi mahi (dolphin fish........not flipper ;-) ), some olive oil.

Dinner;
Large cucumber, tomato and feta salad. topped with some tempeh.
Cut up kukes, matoes, and feta. Some olive oil, some fresh cilantro and a squirt of lemon juice.
AWESOME! In a skillet, some olive oil, slice tempeh in 1 inch slices, brown both sides. Watch the heat.

No comments: