Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures

Would you believe it has taken me 1 week to get a battery for my camera!!!!

The reason is two fold. 1. It's one of those items that I just can't seem to remember ( kind off like certain phone numbers that never seem to stick) and 2. It irks me how expensive they are ;-)

$18 for 2 crv3's. It's kind of crazy if you ask me. Anywho, I'm good to go for a while and will have many new pics to share. I will be on vacation this coming week, but will post meal and scenery pics.



Here's a quick summary of meal ideas for you from the last few days;

1. Anna's burgers. I cal them that now, since I got the idea from her to add a little parmesan. See this post http://feelgoodeating.blogspot.com/2008/06/thank-you-anna.html



2. Grilled flounder with grilled asparagus.



3. Rotisserie chicken with salad. This is easy when you are out of inspiration and you need something quick. Buy a rotisserie chicken and a bag of mixed greens, tomato and scallions. Toss with dressing of choice, I use "Grandma's". Slice and chop some of the chicken on top of it. Eat and enjoy.



4. Chicken cucumber salad. Left over rotisserie chicken diced and chopped, add one diced cucumber. If you want, add a little feta. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic.



5. Rump roast. Cube the roast in bite sized pieces, simmer on low heat for approx. 2 hours.

This will leave you with some incredibly soft meat. You can now stir fry it, or saute it with the sauce of your choice. Try some coconut milk and curry for starters.



6. Breakfast on the go; almonds and blueberries.

Her name is Annie, but I call her crazy ;-)



1 comment:

s said...

Enjoy the vacation and the kitty is adorable:-)